Saturday, December 29, 2007

Airplanes and Injuries!

So I've been having this pain in my foot after running, for the past 3 weeks. I don't notice it when not performing high impact activities, so I'm not really sure what it is. It could be a small stress fracture. Whatever it is, it makes my foot hurt alot after running, which stinks because my bikes are in Raleigh while I'm home for winter break. So running is really my only form of exercise for about another week. That's ok, because I have an airplane to build!

It's a Goldberg Tiger 2 kit I got for Christmas. I've only just started the fuselage build, so nothing great to show off. I did happen to get a gallon of Cool Power %15 glow fuel for only $15 at our hobby shop!
I've also got some pics from a flight session with Lars and JB before I left Raleigh for break.

JB got some good stick time on his Razor that he hasn't really flown before, and Lars is usually always out there with me.

No comments: