Friday, March 28, 2008

OK so its been 2 months since I last posted. Like anyone's actually reading this garbage anyway. I mean c'mon, my last post included a picture that I didn't even take. Same with the one before that, I didn't even photoshop optimus prime in. Lame, I know. But seriously, school life kicked into gear and I'm dating a beautiful girl, so that's where my time goes now, along with aerial robotics stuff.

If youre just reading this blog, you'd probably think that I died in the wilderness of western NC on the extreme single digit camping trip I did with some friends in late Jan. Well, it was an adventure alright. Instead of doing a write-up, you can look at some pics that I escaped with from the wild:


Enjoy. My birthday was yesterday (21st), had a blast! Tomorrow is a pretty big joint party with another friend who just turned 21. So I'm taking it easy tonight and finally get an hour of spare time (first time in what feels like months) to write this jibberjabber.

On a related note, part of my birthday present was entrance fee to the Cohutta 100k race. No, not the 100 mile race! It was already filled up! DANGIT! I can settle for only 65 miles. I also bought some '08 aivd bb7's to put on the bike. I need to fix my front derailleur and get electro supplements dialed in before the race (3 weeks!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a rebuke of your "nobody reads this" statement :-)

Good luck in the race.